Wednesday 20 February 2013

Day 124: February 20

Profile Me (ACMI); Candice Breitz's Exhibition, The Character.
My answers to The Sisters Hayes' questions:


  1. What did you (or do you) want to be when you grow up?
    I want to do something that I love and benefits someone else in some way. I'd like to write or draw or sculpt or fight for justice in a courtroom. Maybe I'd like to cure people or animals and find a way to get rid of cancer
  2. How many siblings do you have and what is your birth order (oldest, middle child, youngest, only child)?
    I have two siblings, and I am the middle child. Between me and my younger sister, there are 2 years and my older sister and I, 4 and a half years.
  3. Are you doing what you love with your life? Why or Why not?
    Not as yet, because school life calls me. But as soon as I'm out, I want to do something I love. Something that I'll wake up every morning to and go, "YES, I'M DOING THIS"; something that brings me joy.  
  4. What is your favourite hobby or past time? Is this something you prefer to do alone or with others and why?
    Reading. I do this by myself and I like reading in a quiet environment with no noise in the background. Books let you escape into all sorts of worlds and live other peoples lives for just that short amount of time. 
  5. What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod that you do not want to delete?
    iYiYiY - Cody Simpson. I don't even like it, but it's not going anywhere.
  6. Describe an important place to you. Include things like what season or time of day it is. Also let us know of any important smells or colours you associate with that place.
    My bedroom. I love my room in winter, when it's just the right temperature and the blinds are up and I can see out, but people can't see in. My rooms smell is that it doesn't have a smell, or maybe sometimes it smells of impulse. My room is a rainbow - it's covered with every kind of colour you could imagine; every shade of black, white and grey. 
  7. What three things do you ‘feel you need’ to carry with you (other than your phone, wallet or keys)?
    My Ipod  my headphones and a pen. My Ipod and headphones to listen to music and a pen because you always need a pen and no-one ever has one. 
  8. What fictional character do you most identify with and why?
    Adam from [the movie] 50/50. When he gets the caner, people didn't know how to act around him. They'd tiptoe around the issue and be extra-sweet. They'd reassure him and tell him 'it was all going to be okay'. I can identify with that. My ankle injury is his cancer and people are always fluffing. "It's going to be okay". "You'll be fine". Sometimes, I just want someone to tell me how bad it is, I want to have a good blame-game session, and for someone to say that maybe it won't be better, or maybe someone could tell me how well I'm coping.  
  9. What book OR movie do you enjoy reading/watching over and over again?
    Love Actually [movie]. This is my favourite movie and it makes me feel happy and everytime I watch it, I notice new, different, exciting things. I can quote more the next time I watch and I pretend to be surprised when one person gets with another. 
  10. Describe something you wear that makes you feel confident, happy or powerful.
    My Magen David/Star of David necklace. I always wear it (except for basketball games) and it makes me feel as if I'm apart of something bigger and that people will always will be there for me. It also makes me feel happy because it reminds me of my aunts, who gave it to me, who in turn remind me of my family.  
Lauren / lauren.p.rosenberg@gmail.com


Unfortunately I cannot post a picture on here because it's not working, so here is a link to a picture of myself: http://postimage.org/image/bfacrff7t/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hundred and twenty four things to ask yourself when making/describing a character:1. Girl, boy, other?
2. What age are they?
3. Straight, gay, undecided, pan sexual, bisexual etc?.
4. Social butterfly?
5. Doesn't like people

6. Do they have a mother and a father? 
7. Or do they just have one parent? 
8. What about siblings? One, two three? Girl, boy, other? Ages?
9. Favorrite colour?
10. Favourite shape

11. Favourite place and why?
12. Favourite book?
13. Favourite non-related person?
14. Do they have any pets?
15. Do they live at home with the parentals?
16. Do they live in a sharehouse?

17. Do they live by themselves?
18. Are their teeth stained yellow from cigarettes?
19. Are they totally against smoking? 

20. Do they currently have a job? 
21. Do they love or hate their job?
22. Are they unemployed?
23. Are they skinny/fat/average?
24. Tall/short/medium?
25. Do they want to lose weight? 

26. Any girlfriend/boyfriend/other? 
27. Are they married?
28. Are they happily married? 

29. How did they get proposed to?
30. If they're not married, how do they want to get proposed to?
31. What is the best quality for preferred sex?
32. Do they prefer shorts or long pants?
33. Black or white?
34. Are their teeth straight? 

35. Were they born with straight teeth, or have they had braces?
36. Have they ever had an affair?
37. Any piercings?
38. Any tattoos?
39. Do they want any piercings/tattoos?
40. Favourite TV show?
41. Food you hate the most

42. Have they ever been on a diet?
43. Most rebellious thing they've ever done

44. Small or big hands?
45. What's their biggest fear?
46. Do they know the scientific name for their fear?

47. Is their hair curly?
48. Is their hair straight?
49. Do they ever straighten it/curl it?
50. What year level at school are they in?

51. Did they drop out/have plans of dropping out?
52. Do they crack their knuckles?
53. Would they prefer to be a fashion designer or teacher?
54. Do they like nail polish?
55. Favourite colour t-shirt to wear?

56. Do they want kids?
57. How many kids?
58. Are their lips big or small?

59. Do they have a lip piercing?
60. Do they have an injuries? Where?
61. Ever been in a crash of any sort?
62. Ever had a crush on a close friend? Was this friend a girl or boy?
63. Do they have a belly ring?

64. Can they hula hoop?
65. Do they have any genetic diseases in their family?
66. If yes, what are they? 
67. If no, do you know if any of your family members have ever been sick, mentally or physically?
68. Whats their email address?

69. Favourite girls name
70. Favourite middle name for a boy 
71. Favourite branch of science?
72. Are their eyes close together or do they sit apart?
73. Do they need glasses?

74. Do they wear contact lenses
75. Is there a special piece of jewellery in their life?
76. Do they prefer laptops or PCs
77. Swimming or running?
78. Favourite sport to watch? 
79. Ultimate dream 
80. Ultimate break-up factor
81. Favourite letter

82. Do they shave or wax or neither?
83. Have they ever had a mani/pedi?
84. Do they wear a bikini/one piece or a tankini?
85. Do they prefer soft or hard cover books?
86. Would they prefer to ride a camel or a donkey?

87. Dream destination 
88. Favourite subject at school?
89. Best subject at school
90. Any annoying habits?

91. Bra size (girls) 
92. Underwear size
93. What do they think of horse racing?
94. Opinions on gay marriage? 
95. Left or right handed?96. Do they know anyone who has committed suicide?
97. Do they know anyone that was adopted? Were they adopted?
98. Most trusted person in their life

99. First memory 
100. QWERTY keyboard or a 1abc keyboard?101. Can they touch type?
102. Brown or black hair on preferred sex?
103. Are they tan or pale?

104. Have they ever had their teeth whitened?
105. Do they use an electric toothbrush?
106. Do they floss? How often?
107. Shower or bath?

108. Do they prefer Macdonalds or KFC?
109. Best home cooked meal?    
110. What is their ONE defining feature?

111. Do they have long or short nails?
112. Were they bullied as a child?
113. Were they ever the bully?
114. Are they dyslexic?

115. Do they have synesthesia?
116. Have they ever used an ouija board?
117. Do they know sign language?
118. Have they had their first kiss?
119. If yes, where was it? What was it like? If no, where do they imagine it'll be?

120. What kind of wedding theme do they want? 
121. Are they colour blind? What kind of colour blindness?
122. Do they smile with teeth or without teeth?

123. Do they sweat often/easily?
124. Name?








No comments:

Post a Comment